Progress Report: Week of June 9th – June 15th

Lady

Lady

I only completely finished two this week.  The two were rather small and quite detailed.  I also began a third one, though it wasn’t completed.  The lady above has the colors a bit off due to the picture quality, but overall had some neat details.  More below.

Lady

Lady

Lady

Lady

I couldn’t really get a good picture of the face due to the size of the figure(overall just over 1″) and the camera angles.

Piratess

Piratess

Piratess

Piratess

For the pirate lady I went with a royal blue coat and a more tanned skin tone.  This is another quite tiny figure, and the pictures unfortunately really washed out a lot of the color.

DRK

DRK WiP

DRK

DRK WiP

These last two are work in progress pics of the third figure I worked on this week, a dark knight of sorts.  While I like how the brushed metal effect turned out, I’m not happy with how the figure looks from the front.  The red parts on the back work well with the metal, so I might go back and add some red trim or the like to the front to make it look more interesting.  Right now the front view is rather bland.  I’m also considering going back and painting over all the brushed metal with black, then highlighting the edging with red.  I also need to go back and clean up the sword, painting in around the runes so only the runes are green.

Two more down!  Six more left to go.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *